Palawan

3:41 PM

It was an amazing vacation at Puerto Princesa, Palawan. Here are some of my fave photographs during our stay there. It was filled with adventure and relaxation.

First day, we visited Wildlife Rescue and Conservation Center where we saw the youngest and oldest Crocodile  plus more animals like Parrots & Bearcats (wish I had closer and better photographs of Bearcats since they're really cute). Next is the Butterfly Garden and Tribal Village, And then we shopped for breads and pastries at Baker's Hill. It was totally exhausting first day but it was all worth it because I've seen the different wildlife and amazing nature.

Second day was an adventure since we went to Ugong Rock cave which is 75 feet high. It takes more than an hour to climb since there are so many people who wants to climb it like us. When we reached the top, we saw the beauty of the whole place and then we rode the zip line to go back down. It was said the fastest zipline in town. We visited one of the seven wonders of the world, Underground River after Ugong Rock. It was an exquisite experience since the formation of rocks inside looks so amazing. You couldn't believe that it's just formed by itself.

Third day is the last day so we spent it by enjoying the beaches at Honda Bay. We went snorkeling at the first beach where we feed the fishes underwater and we also saw alot of beautiful corals. They looks so stunning and i really am in love with it. Then i got my tattoo when we went to the second beach.

It was absolutely amazing experience and it makes me feel so proud of being Filipino. If you are a nature and wild life lover plus you want to relax, I recommend you Palawan, Philippines.




You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Omgosh. Puerto Princesa is one of my dream places to visit! Your photos look absolutely gorgeous! Makes me want to fly to the place right now :) So much adventure. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) You should really try to visit Puerto Princesa! I swear you won't regret it. :)

      Delete
  2. omg the're beyond beautiful<3

    xoxo
    http://heyitsekatheresia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! what an exquisite place and worth to visit. Thanks for sharing :) and thanks for dropping by at my blog


    thebingogenic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome. Thanks for dropping by as well :)

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful scenery! The river is so blue! But I don't think I would be happy there if there are many dangerous animal like scorpian and crocodile :(

    Enjoy your vacation and nice to know you!
    TNTY

    follow me on
    http://cintntysr.blogspot.com/
    http://instagram.com/ctantyasr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes haha it's safe since the crocodiles are far from us and the scorpion we visited doesn't bite haha! Thank you! Nice to know you as well! :)

      Delete
  5. That looks pretty much like my ideal vacation...I'd love to see more photos!

    Arianna, Nymphashion ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. palawan.. that's my dream escape.. SOON.. great post.

    http://everybodyssunshine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram