Albescent

10:24 AM

From all black to all white. Albescent. A simple, immaculate, and clean yet flair look is my peg for this week's entry. Monochrome will always be my style since I have a petite figure and monochrome helps me alot in looking taller than I usually am so here's another post with this style. Weekend is all about my brother's graduation ball and while waiting for him to finish, we went to BGC to shop and shoot. In a state of true bliss when I saw the outcome of the photos so I was really stoked to post these photographs.


SM Urban top, Bayo shorts, Zalora Basics heels, Terranova necklace

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love how the all-white styling matches with black heels and necklace. Effortlessly stylish!
    Xx

    http://firdamelia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram