The Romp featuring Shein.com

9:18 PM

Shop the Look
Shop The Look
Shop the Look
Shop the Look
Shop The Look
Shop The Look
So I went to Raffles Design Manila's Ascent grad/fashion show last night with my romper from SheIn (formerly SheInside). It was a great show showcasing the incredible talent of the newly graduates from Raffles Design Manila. I was truly worried before the event since I have nothing to wear but gratefully, my romper from SheIn finally came before the show so I felt relieved. The romper feels so comfy to wear and I can't stop lovin how classy it looks. If you want to to know more details about this jumpsuit click Here.

Btw, Sheinside.com has been redirected to SheIn.com with the same hiqh quality service that they can provide you. Instead of using Sheinside.com, use Shein.com for better experience. You gotta check them out now!


SheIn romper, Christian Dior bag, Zalora heels

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram