Landy Bridal: To Design You Better Days

7:30 PM


What is LandyBridal.co?

According to them,  "We’re a leading wedding dress and occasion dress manufacturer and we have our own factory; we have been engaged in the wedding dress industry for more than 15 years (since 1999), and do both wholesale and retail business, also accept OEM orders. We guarantee that all of our items are of high quality and we also provide excellent customer service to help you make your dream wedding come true."

I know I'm too you to think about wedding dresses but when I saw LandyBridal.co, I pictured a perfect wedding with the dresses that they have. I have two picks from their site. A mermaid style wedding dresses and a lace wedding dress.

This dress offers lace and the mermaid silhouette. The aura of this dress is just perfect. I love the shape of the dress since it gives you a great figure and hopefully this dress would look great to me after ten years. I also love the flow of the bottom part of the skirt and the back detail is incredible. You should check mermaid style wedding dresses!



This also showcases a mermaid style and lace. Lace together with spaghetti strap is sexy plus a classy combination which is why I chose this wedding this dress. I'd love to look sexy 10 years from now with that dress. Just can't get enough of the dramatic feels of that dress. You should check lace wedding dresses 2015!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram