Blank Space

8:46 PM

 

So I decided to use my fave song from Taylor Swift's 1989 as a title because I've been singing it day + I think it fits my outfit which is something dark like how dark the song is. Some people hates her new songs cause they're looking for the old country Tay but I actually adore the change and how stronger she became!

Okay enough with the fangirling, now to the photos!

 I thank God that I finally have something to post for this week. Thank you so much to my amazing photographer friend, Shemmuel Elmido for bringing the cam, for taking the photos, and for waiting patiently for the photos to be successfully uploaded!

All black look will always be my favorite because it is so cool and sophisticated to look at. I totally felt good about this outfit and I really am proud to post this up so I hope you like it too!

Cotton On top, Scene Stealer boots, Style Snap MNL bag

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram