In The Lonely Hour

6:29 PM

The first photograph seems pretty dramatic, so I decided to use Sam Smith's album title as this week's blog post title. Since this album is like my best friend whenever I'm feeling lonely, here's an appreciation post. As usual I'm still in mono, which is already my staple style. Forgive me that I haven't posted for weeks. I've been busy with school works and theater.

                              Forever 21 top and shoes, Pop Culture skirt
Speaking of loneliness and theater, I'm inviting everyone to watch our play "This Way To Paglimot" on March 2 that will be held in ARG Theater - 5th floor of DLS-College of St. Benilde's Main Building. Watch it and you'll forget your problems for a while! Here's a poster for more info:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram